Version 0.5.6 was a patch released on April 1, 2014.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- The Social System has been introduced! Add friends and manage your friends list, determine security clearance and ownership. Press 'O' to engage.
- Breach charges have been added to the game! Blow walls to bits in a hurry with the Blast, HEX and Plasma charges
- Doors have been added to the game but functionality has not been implemented yet, the models serve as a placeholder.
- The paging system has been implemented, allowing for greater performance when exploring Atlas
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Resources have been restructured and redistributed across Atlas
- We have changed the means with which you can forge items, clicking on an item will display a new window on the right-hand side.
- There are now three versions of the drill and each speed up the gathering process
- The double barrel assault rifle has been removed
- Skills have been disabled and the hotkey has been removed (the skill system is being phased out)
- The Flying Eyeball has been rebalanced for a better playing experience
- The Flying Eyeball now produces a corpse when shot out of the air
- The player now appears to be sleeping when is signed out of the game
- The player now produces a corpse upon death
- Chest spawning has been refactored and so have procedural weapons
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Bugs involving containers have been fixed up. they also place and retrieve items effectively now.
- Fixed up biomes and resolved the spread of trees.
- Power Generators are now saving properly
- All holograms are displaying properly
- Miniguns play sound properly now
- Fixed issues after several minutes of play
- Vehicles should forge and appear as expected now
- Client should be much more stable, reducing the amount of random crashes
- Synchronicity between players during multiplayer has been dealt with
- All tilesets should render and place properly
- Vignetting setting should be functioning normally