We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Publisher(s)||Code Hatch Corp|
|Release Date||Q4 2014|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, multiplayer, cooperative|
StarForge (also known as SF) is the first game developed by CodeHatch.  Early in it's development an IndieGoGo campaign was run to raise funds. It is presently available for early access on Steam. There is a set of Steam Trading Cards available for the game. The game is built on the Unity engine. It was a finalist in the 2013 Independent Games Festivals award for technical excellence. 
StarForge is a game about gathering resources, building bases, crafting anything you want, and surviving on an alien planet. Earth's star is dying and humanity transferred as much technology and resources as possible and left on a one way mission to populate another planet. StarForge was inspired by Halo, Warcraft 3, Borderlands, Terraria, and Minecraft. It borrows elements from the RTS, FPS, RPG, Voxel Builder, Tower Defense, and Physics Sandbox genres.
The final version is set for release in late 2014. 
Features[edit | edit source]
- Procedural Weapons <<CREATIVE MODE ONLY
- Procedural Infinite Voxel Terrain
- Underground/Surface/Space Gameplay
- Physics Sandbox
- Physics Based Movement System
- Loot, Level Up, and Survive <<LEVEL ACTUALLY MISSING
- Customizable Characters << REMOVED
- Dynamic RPG like World << PARTIAL IMPLEMNTATION
- Resources and Economy << PARTIAL IMPLEMNTATION
- Multiplayer & SinglePlayer
- 2 Game modes
- Support for Modding << PARTIAL IMPLEMNTATION VIA COMMUNITY MOD KIT; ORIGINALLY NOT PLANNED
- Dedicated servers << ONLY OFFICIAL
- Day Night System
- Procedural Atmosphere
Editions[edit | edit source]
StarForge is current available in three different editions.
Standard[edit | edit source]
Includes only the base game and access to the Alpha and Beta.
Digital Deluxe[edit | edit source]
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes Alpha, Beta and Full Game access, as well as the following:
- Digital Soundtrack – Enjoy the fully original StarForge soundtrack in high quality digital format.
- Digital Survival Guide – Find tips on how to survive the new planet with a comprehensive guide.
- Digital Concept Art Book – Enjoy all the concept art that goes into the making of StarForge in high resolution.
- Exclusive Digital Wallpaper Pack - Get a bundle of exclusive StarForge high res desktop wallpapers.
Get Two Copies of the Game. Get Alpha, Beta, and Full Game access for both your copy and a gift copy you can give to a friend. Each copy has full Founders Club Perks.
- Founders Club Online Badge
- Get all the Digital Deluxe Edition perks - Digital Soundtrack, Digital Survival Guide, Digital Concept Art Book, Exclusive Digital Wallpaper Pack.
- Exclusive In-Game Founders Perks - Enjoy a Unique In-Game Space Helmet, and receive an alternate version of the Axe, Pick-Axe, Pistol, and Winch Gun with unique Founders Skins.
- Get a Unique Space Station 3D Tileset - Perfect for building your orbital empire.
- Instantly get 2 exclusive 3D Tilesets to play with In your game today - "Tree Fort" & "Autumn Leaves" and hide your fort in a shrub - like a true woodsman.
- Know you helped support StarForge in a major way.
- Choose to have your name listed in the Founders Club section of the in-game credits
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The player takes the role of a colonist stuck on the alien world, Atlas.
|List of Resources|
|Iron Ore - Oil - Stone - Wood - Sand - Dirt|
|List of Game Modes|
|Creative - Fort Defense - Fort Wars - Survival|
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
|OS||Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (64 bit only)||Windows 7|
|Processor||Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or 2.7 GHz AMD Athlon 64X2||Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 565, Intel Core i5-750|
|Memory||4 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better|
|Hard Drive||900 MB HD space||2 GB HD space|
|Other||Broadband Internet connection|
Media[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Screen Shots[edit | edit source]
Concept Art[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
Official[edit | edit source]
Fanmade[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- StarForge was originally to be a Free to Play game however that changed on Oct 11, 2012.