We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
List of creatures
This page lists the creatures that can be found on Atlas.
Hostile[edit | edit source]
These creatures will attack the player on sight.
- Seeker, also known as "Flying Eyeball"
- These bat-like creatures are small hostile creatures that aid Leeches. They can be found near the crashed Spaceships, and they attack by shooting a laser-like beam from their pupils.
- Jelly Puff
- This species is reminiscent of spiders back on Earth, but with the ability to float like a jelly, and puff up and explode like a puffer fish. This creature is attracted by radiation and deadly in close range when it explodes. This combination makes it so extremely dangerous.
- This deadly enemy can be found in the desert, it is quite fast and can bite you. Its loot is extremely good, it can be really high-tier Blueprints that can be compared with these from the Spaceships, or even full armor pieces or weapons.
Passive[edit | edit source]
These will only harm you when you come to near.
- This little creature explodes regularly when you come near, and is very toxic. But in comparison to the Jelly Puff he won't die on explode and can be found in the moon-like wasteland biome.
Harmless[edit | edit source]
These creatures won't even attack when provoked.
- The Wurmi is the only known creature on Atlas that comes as males and females. Both are completely harmless and have nearly no defense, so they can provide new players with the usual loot easily.